Tuesday 14 September 2010

Fanfiction

0 comments


HollywoodNews.com: Peaches Geldof has gone public with a “little known fact” about herself on Twitter, confessing, “I’ve been writing Harry Potter fan fiction under a pseudonym for quite a while now. I’m never revealing myself!!”

The 21-year-old socialite also posted a picture of herself seeming to kiss a magazine cut-out of Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley, saying, “Love you Ronster…” and even shared a self-written poem dedicated to the character entitled “Ron: The Ginger Hero.”

Ron, ron, your name – a song, your hair, a flame, your eyes of green…Ron, Ron, it won’t be long, til you and Hermione, can finally be happy. The whole world is ready, for you to go steady, so cast a spell.

She ended by requesting of her Twitter followers, “Please tweet me your Harry Potter inspired poems so I can read them & subsequently quench my bout of Potter fever that’s raging right now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment