Friday 22 October 2010

Phaedra Parks

0 comments
Soon-to-be reality starlet, Phaedra Parks, hasn’t even been on one episode of Bravo’s hit ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta, and she’s already all over the entertainment wire with her business. Back in 2004, her husband was arrested of a white collar crime, despite that… or maybe BECAUSE of that, she still managed to get selected by RHOA producers. In a recent interview with entertainment blog, YBF, here’s what she had to say:

“I want to enjoy the ride and what comes with it,” Phaedra tells us.

If you are wondering if we will get a showdown with Phaedra and castmate Nene Leakes, or perhaps Phaedra vs. Sheree, she’s not revealing.

“Everyone has strong personalities, its explosive,” she says.  “I got to know each of the ladies in a different way and in different perspectives. I formed a relationship with all of them.”

The self proclaimed southern belle’s personal business has already been dragged through the press.  She fell in love with an ex-con and everybody seems to have an opinion about it.

“People always talk, but I know who he is and I know who I am. I have a wonderful marriage with him and we have a wonderful family.”

She says people love to talk but that doesn’t change or stop them from loving each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment