Monday 25 October 2010

Taylor and Selena: Sweet BFFs

0 comments
The friendship between teen queen Selena Gomez and country-crossover songstress Taylor Swift is still going strong. The two were spotted together Thursday as they took a break from promoting separate projects in London to dine at one of Jamie Oliver's restaurants. Later, the BFFs indulged in dessert at Ciao Italian Gelateria.

Taylor, 20, has been in the spotlight lately as fans and critics dissect the lyrics of her Speak Now album, which comes out Monday. Hanging out with a gal pal like Selena, 18, probably did her a lot of good! Meanwhile, the Disney cutie was in town for her Wednesday concert at the city's Hammersmith Apollo and to talk up her own new album A Year Without Rain.

In this month's issue of the U.K.'s Bliss magazine, Taylor dished about her relationship with the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star. When asked if she and Selena are as close as siblings, Taylor replied, "I'd definitely say we have a sister relationship. I've never had a sister, but I think if I did and I had this sweet, perfect younger sister, it would be Selena. I feel like she's my age, though. I forget she's 18."

0 comments:

Post a Comment