Tuesday 24 August 2010

Miss Philippines

0 comments

On Monday over 600 million people watched the Miss Universe 2010 pageant live and they enjoyed it a lot. The hot 83 contestants were looking beautiful and it seemed that all beauty from around the world was gathered there.

Miss Mexico Jimena Navarrete won the contest and crowned by Miss Universe 2009 Stefania Fernandez. It was a colorful event which was also full of excitement. Everyone was waiting eagerly to know who would be crowned as a winner this year.

The top 5 contestants are Miss Universe 2010- Miss Mexico Jimena Navarrete, Miss Jamaica Yendi Phillipps- first runner-up, Miss Australia Jesinta Campbell second runner-up, Miss Ukraine Anna Poslavska third runner-up, Miss Philippines Venus Raj placed fourth.

The 22 year old fourth runner-up Miss Philippines Venus Raj was asked:

    "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"
As judge William Baldwin completed his question first of all Raj thanked him for asking such a wonderful question and replied,

    "You know what, Sir in my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing major major, I mean, problem that I have done in my life. Because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much."


Raj made her country proud and she dedicated her victory to her family and Filipino people. Because she believes that it was their love which made her to become a part of the beauty pageant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment