Wednesday 26 May 2010

Bonnie Hoxie

0 comments
Bonnie Hoxie is in big trouble. Hoxie is a Disney secretary who used her inside position to try to sell classified information to the highest bidder, but she was busted today. Feds say she and her boyfriend Yonni Sebbag have been booked on criminal and civil charges.

According to the New York Daily News, Hoxie wanted to buy a $700 Stella McCartney purse with the money she earned from selling Disney secrets. She and Sebbag wrote emails to hedge funds that read "Hi, I have access to DISNEY'S (DIS) quarterly earnings report before its release on 5/3/10.

I am willing to share this information for a fee that we can determine later. I am sorry but I can't disclose my identity for confidentiality reasons but we can correspond by email if you would like to discuss it. I count on your discretion as you can count on mine."

Some people who received the emails forwarded them along to the FBI, who posed as traders. They then met up with Hoxie and Sebbag and got a whole transaction on tape, leading to their arrest

0 comments:

Post a Comment