Sunday 30 May 2010

Tosh.0

0 comments
Tosh.0 is a crazy conglomeration of videos from the Internet, and Tosh's comments on them. Hosted by Comedy Central, Tosh shows us the good, the bad and the ugly of videos out there and makes it even more fun by commenting on them.

It reminds me of MST3K for the ADHD. Can't sit through a whole movie listening to pithy comments? Well, Tosh.0 is the show for you with quick shots of bizarre stuff.

Comedy Central has renewed for another season, and there are rumors of a third season, too.

For those of you who can't manage to watch it on TV, you can see it on the Internet on Cast TV or Hulu, or check out this article for more suggestions: How to watch Tosh.0.

I've managed to catch only one episode on TV, but I liked it well enough that I'm going to see what I can see on the Comedy Central website

0 comments:

Post a Comment