Saturday 22 May 2010

0 comments
Michelle (Bombshell) McGee can't stop talking about her tawdry affair with Sandra Bullock's hubby, Jesse James.

Appearing on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show Wednesday, the tattooed model said it was "boredom" that led her to carry on an 11-month affair with the motorcycle mechanic.

"[I] had nothing better to do," McGee, 32, said.

"It was a sexual thing," she added. "I also wished it was a relationship – but I wasn't in love with him."

After weeks of correspondence on MySpace, McGee said James eventually invited her to take a tour of his bike shop for their first meeting.

The pair ended up sleeping with each other on the coffin-shaped couch in his office.

"Yeah, it wasn't excellent," she said. Though she claims she wasn't too impressed with James, she said they had sex "two to three, four times a night, two times a week."

When asked if James ever used protection during their liaisons, McGee replied, "That's just too personal. I was on birth control pills, so I wasn't afraid of getting pregnant."

Her secret affair with the bad boy biker continued  behind his closed office doors, despite her pleas to take their relationship public.

"I was like, 'Let's go do something! Let's go get food!'" she told Stern. "He was always like 'Shh! Can't go out in public, just be patient, just give it time.'"

"I couldn't even get him to take me out for pizza! Of course he wasn't gonna marry me," she said.

The Oscar-winning actress who James was married to, however, did come up in conversation during one of the duo's private meetings.

"We watched [Bullock] on TV one time," McGee said. "[James] said they were separated, so I believed him."

She added, "I feel bad for her, I do."

McGee also said she had "no idea" about Bullock and James' plans to adopt a baby boy, named Louis Bardo, from New Orleans.

The married couple welcomed their new son in January, only weeks before McGee went public with her affair with James. Four more women have since come forward to claim they also had sexual relationships with James.

After remaining in seclusion for months, Bullock finally filed for divorce in late April, putting an end to her five-year marriage to James.

0 comments:

Post a Comment