Thursday 20 May 2010

Tom Vitale

0 comments
Actress Valerie Bertinelli, who became famous for her role at the sitcom “one Day at a Time”, has taken the next step in her 6-yar relationship with boyfriend Tom Vitale and has done engagement announcements.

In the latest AARP The Magazine issue, Valerie reveals: “We’d talked about getting married, but I was still shocked. It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, ‘Are you kidding me?’”
“He already knows the different kinds of bells he wants to go off during the ceremony,” she adds, laughing.
Engagement announcements always make us happy, and this is not an exception, so congratulations to Valeria and tom for taking this decision. As you may know she was married guitar legend Eddie Van Halen, but they got separated a few years back.
“After Ed and I separated, I thought, ‘I’ll finish raising my son [Wolfie, 19], and I’ll go away, have about 40 cats, and just get nice and fat,’  thought I would be alone for the rest of my life, because I didn’t want the responsibility. Relationships are too hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment