Monday 17 May 2010

Taylor Momsen

0 comments
Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen has revealed that she is not bothered about the negative press she gets about her appearance.
The 16-year-old actress, who stars as Jenny in the hit TV show and also fronts pop band The Pretty Reckless, admitted that she couldn't care less about the media reports criticising her weight and style choices and doesn't even bother to read them.
She said to BBC Radio 1’s Newsbeat: 'I don't read them. I don't even care, at all. If you read them and you care, then it'll just destroy you. It's stupid to care about any of it.
'My whole thing is feel free to hate me – I so don't care if you hate me, but meet me, and listen to my record, and know me before you hate me.”
She added: 'Don't hate me for what tabloids write about me because I guarantee it's a lie.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment